Friday, April 30, 2010

Short and long week.

So, this week was both short and long. Due to long overnight shifts and shoots the week went by incredibly fast. Next week will be the same. 3 shoots to start the week followed by 4 long days to fill in the rest of the work week. I feel I need to develop an addiction or hobby to fill in any lulls in time, just to keep a sense of continuity for when I'm not on set. Girl watching is always a good one, but that just leaves one wanting. Eating is another good one, but I'm trying to trim down. Oh well, it is what it is right? Hopefully a new 7D will be in the house pretty soon and then I can continually shoot and shoot. Well, off to watch the Lakers hopefully close out their series with the Thunder. Who would have thought it would be this great of a series. Plus it's inwardly entertaining to see & listen to my roommate get upset when things don't go well.

Later taters.

No comments:

Post a Comment