Sunday, August 1, 2010

Okay, so I've been a bit slack. In all aspects of my life recently. I've been slipping in my work outs, writing, reading, work and basically every area of my life with the exception of cooking and masturbation. I've become solidified and that scares the hell out of me. So, tomorrow it's back to doing P90X, which does work, I can attest by it for when I was doing it earlier this year. But a slight shoulder injury sidelined me and I kinda just milked it for way too long. I'm back up to 225 lbs (according to the Publix up the road's weight scales) and my measurements are way off from where I want them to be. I've never felt genuine embarrassment before, but seeing that number and my friend's face, I wanted to just crawl under something. I hold my co-workers, students and everyone else to a higher standard, so what has happened to the standard I hold myself too? I want to apologize to everyone, and to myself; I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not carrying the same torch of ideals, beliefs and self-respect I demand of you. I will pick up my fever again starting today and carry it with such a fervor as to be unmatched. 90 days, 35 lbs it shall be done, it will be done here in Orlando Fl, Earth, third planet of our Milky Way Galaxy. I will be in touch soon and hopefully with about 10 pictures documenting my weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment